About our Payment & Cancellation Policy
1. We accept online orders through the following modes of payment. Visa & MasterCard Debit & Credit cards from select banks in India.
2. Please note that for Visa and MasterCard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and a 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card) when you make an online transaction using your Credit Card.
3. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
4. The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Net Distribution Services Pvt. Ltd.
5. If the amount has been deducted from your account but you haven’t received a confirmation from us, you can reach out to our customer care team and provide the following information:
a. Transaction Reference Number.
b. Amount debited with registered Email ID
c. Date & Time of Transaction.
1. Orders once dispatched are not eligible for cancellation.
2. Discount vouchers are intended for one-time use only and shall be treated as used even if you cancel the order.
3. If you had redeemed loyalty points for an order, the same will be credited back to your account in the case of a cancellation.
4. In case of a return or cancellation, the refund shall be initiated post the return of product to us and verification of the product and packing.
REFUND & REPLACEMENT POLICY
We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
Refunds will be through bank transfers. No cash refunds will be made. It would take our team at least 5 to 7 business days post refund initiation for online refund to be initiated.
In case of NEFT, it would require us at least 3 to 5 business days post refund initiation to refund your amount. For Prepaid orders the amount shall be credited to your account through which the payment was done. It may take 7-10 business days for the amount to reflect in your account.